ImamU Official App - latest Version
1. Applicant must be holding a General Secondary Certificate or Secondary Certificate from one of the Sharia Institutes of the university or equivalent from outside Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. Applicant for Health Majors must not be exceeding two years since he/she held Secondary Certificate, and applicant for other Academic Majors must not be exceeding five years since he/she held Secondary Certificate.
3. Applicant must not be terminated from any other university for discipline rules.
4. Applicant must be medically fit.
5. Applicant must have an official approval from his manager or supervisor, both in private or governmental sectors.
6. Applicant to Faculty of Medicine must pass successfully the interview designated by the faculty.
7. Admission to scientific colleges [College of Computer and Information, College of Science, College of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, College of Media and Communications (Graphic and Multimedia Department)] is confining to secondary school students – Scientific Section or graduates of Sharia institutes after they passing the preparatory year exams.
Criteria of Academic Specifications:
Academic specifications of colleges and departments of the university are competitively, after passing the preparatory designated program, basing on:
1. Student’s desire orderliness
3. Number of vacant places
4. For health majors, female and male students should pass successfully the preparatory program with no less than 4, and obtain 5.5 at IELTS.
5. For applied majors of Graphics and Multimedia of College of Media and Communication, female and male students should pass successfully the preparatory program and the Technical Capability Test and Colour Blindness Test.
Criteria of Admission:
Criteria of admission onto the university departments and preparatory majors are handling as follows:
First: A-Imam University Headquarters – Riyadh
Secondary School (60%)
Secondary (60 %)
Formative (20 %)
Secondary (40 %)
Formative (40 %)
Secondary (30 %)
Second: College of Sharia & Islamic Studies (El-Ahsa) (Female and Male Students)
Applied Sciences Path
Formative (30 %)