ImamU Official App - latest Version
Double-click here to download a copy of Al-Imam University Policies
The contained information herewith, which provided by “Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University”, are for general and education purposes only. Although Al-Imam University will do its best efforts to make it as much as updated, it often renders a reasonable care to ensure its completeness, validity and credibility as well as its availability. Therefore, the user reliance, upon the contained information, would be under his /her fully responsibility.
Al-Imam University and its administration do not bear, in any way, any damage or losses arising from using or dealing with the portal, whether directly or indirectly.
Al-Imam University Portal may contains of other links to various websites, which are admittedly not under the control of the administrators nor its contents and availability. Then, the availableness of such links does not meant entirely the approval nor the propping up of Al-Imam University to these ideas and attitudes therein.
Personal websites of the faculty staff members which located in the appropriate domain are under their control and any ideas, views and opinions contained-in are the sole property of the faculty member and do not represent the university in any way.
Despite of the exerted efforts, Al-Imam University do not guarantees the availability of the portal pages and as well do not bear, in any way, the responsibility of any damages and losses arising from the unavailability.
Al-Imam University Portal is managing by Deanship of Information Technology and its attributed departments directly. This includes all information and contents contained therein, and using of Al-Imam University Portal means the acceptance of User/ Researcher/ Student/ Stakeholder to the rules contained therein.
Al-Imam University welcomes the contributions of writers, researchers and specialists in the fields of Islamic, Humanities, and Applied Studies with attention to cultural issues in the Arab and Muslim world, and the civilized renovation and structure, as well as the issues of instructional and educational development. Al-Imam University through this Portal well publish creative productions of writers according to certain rules designed to spread the benefits to all.
For the purpose of safeguarding the identity of Al-Imam University and provide an enriched content contribute in serving the community as whole, kindly be adhere with the following[s]:
* Portal should not be contained what is contrary to the philosophy of Al-Imam University in dialogue and expression.
* Do not exposure to people, agencies and institutions by defamation, depreciation, insult or slander.
* Do not publish programs of illegal copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights.
* Quoting of any protected-copyright content strictly prohibited unless approval from the source has been obtained.
* Names of programmers and IT consultants, whether from in or outside the university, strictly prohibited, for Al-Imam University is havingowned copyright and programming rights.
* Praising, promotion, correction, or support of each deviated intellectual thought and futile beliefs strictly prohibited.
* False links and URLs that being contrary to Islam or intending to harm Saudi National Security are strictly prohibited.
* Do not put any image shamelessly or contrary to the teachings of Islam, or any pictures that hurt souls.
* Publication features must use to serve the academic and scientific purposes of Al-Imam University.
* Publishing art photos of women of any kind is forbidden.
* Any publication that agitates or threatens sectarianism, racialism and tribalism is not permissible.
* Research should not been published or sent for publication in other journals, the researcher might not re- publishing his published-research.
* All contributions should be in accurate perfect Arabic language and mentioning of Holy Quran verses must be fully true with its numbers.
* Every member must refrain from advertising and promotion of non-university goods and services, unless he gains permissions.
* Al-Imam University Portal is not binding to publish any content or text nor it abiding with specified times for publishing.
* Opinions and thoughts contained herewith are not the Portal opinion and it expresses the views of its author
* The Portal is not hold responsible for any copyright or trademarks infringements.
* The Portal is in no case accountable for the alteration or loss of any content or text causing from technical turbulence or development works.
* The university's name, its seal, the word mark, and the university logo are among the words and symbols that owned by Al-Imam University and protected by law. Use of trademarks must comply with the prior permissions.
Data Use Policy